About Dimitri Bourne- Registered Migration agent on the Gold Coast
Dimitri Bourne is one of our junior associates. Dimitri came to us from a litigation background. He understands the time implications in a matter and understands that it is not just about understanding the law, but also about understanding the practical and personal situations of a client. He personalises his work to suit the client and make every effort to provide a supportive arm from the start of the migration process until the client obtains permanent residency or appropriate visa. Being from this background, he is able to assist clients and be aware of financial, practical and personal issues involved in coming to a different country. His legal background has also proved valuable when potential clients who have had visas refused request our help to appeal a decision to the Migration Review Tribunal.
Dimitri has been asked why he chooses Immigration law. He responds saying that “Firstly, I never thought I would practice in immigration law. But I enjoy it because I am on the client’s side. I get to team up with the client to help them make the best application to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. In litigation I used to be in the middle of disputes, instead, I am working with the client towards a single, important and achievable goal.”
He is admitted to the High Court of Australia, Supreme Court of Queensland and is an accountant. His qualifications include:
1. Bachelor of Laws (specialise in commercial litigation and general legal practice)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Acct)
3. Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
4. Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
5. Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
6. Registration to become a migration agent in New Zealand (coming soon)
Dimitri has introduced the high five system at our firm. When a client’s visa is granted, a high five is compulsory. This is what we work towards and it is a great feeling when a client has obtained a visa.
So why use us?
- We WILL stick with you until you reach your goal
- We WANT to help you and we CAN help you
- We WILL be honest and frank about your chances of success before engaging you as a client
- No task is too difficult and we WILL find a solution for you
- We KNOW the law WILL use it to assist YOU achieve your goal
- Our work speaks for itself and once YOUR visa is granted – we are confident YOU will speak for our work
- We are readily available to discuss ways to assist you. We can be contacted on +61 07 55 800 900 or send an email.