YOUR NEXT EMPLOYER is pioneers and innovators of Salad Mix since 1975, and is renowned for its superior quality not only in Australia but also throughout the world. The client is a market leading, fast paced, Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business that specialises in chilled short shelf life products.
The value of their business is to constantly develop new and exciting products that are the best in the industry and to remain innovators in horticulture. The company is based on the Victoria in a pristine environment ideally suited for baby leaf salad mix production.
As an indication of the companies’ continual development, it has won the prestigious “Commonwealth Bank, Victorian Farm Entrepreneur Award” in 1995. This award was in recognition of their outstanding innovation and export achievements for the quality of their product.
YOUR Role as Maintenance Manager should have a proven track record as a Maintenance Manager in the FMCG sector.
Other key skills and competencies required include:
• Fluent English (Read, Write, Speak)
• Electrical qualification is essential and a non-negotiable requirement of the role.
• Experience and knowledge of the relevant legislative bodies and standards is essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of plant and machinery manufacturers.
• Effective communicator, calm and approachable, self-confident, diplomatic and flexible.
• A working knowledge of HACCP.
• A Health and Safety qualification would be advantageous.
• Maintenance and improvement of all site services, utilities, plant, machinery and building.
• Maintaining an environment and culture of safe working practices understood and maintained within the site project engineering function, encompassing compliance with company & statutory regulations, legislation & guidelines.
• Implement and maintain a Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
• Ensure engineering standards & procedures are followed across all areas: Staff, Colleagues, Contractors, Suppliers & Equipment.
• Continuous identification of ways to reduce costs & improve standards & efficiency across the engineering function.
• Implement and maintain reporting procedures to demonstrate continuous improvement and KPI achievement.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, submit your resume in WORD format with your contact details, current visa status, qualification transcripts attached. Applications can be forwarded via email to email@example.com by quoting Ref No: MYG_TAL_MM