Can I enrol with any school? - MygrationMygration
My Australia

Latest Policies and News

Can I enrol with any school?

Before applying for a student visa, you must have been accepted for full-time study in a registered course in Australia. A ‘registered course’ is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider registered to offer courses to overseas students on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)

Comments are closed.

Points Calculator Take Visa Assessment Contact Us