Applying for a Partner Visa to Australia - Mygration
My Australia

Latest Policies and News

Applying for a Partner Visa to Australia

Share this Article

With many Australian companies recruiting skilled foreign workers, the flow-on effect is then felt through their partners who are left behind. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection have several avenues available depending on the individual circumstances.

Who can apply for a partner visa to Australia? The Partner visa subclasses are specifically designed for people who are either onshore or offshore and are either married or in a de facto relationship, or are offshore and are engaged to be married with an Australian citizen, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.

What are the different types of partner visas to Australia?

There are several options available:

  • Married Couples Visa
  • De Facto Couples Visa
  • Engaged Couples Visa
  • Child Visa

How can I apply for a partner visa?

It is advised to ensure the best possible outcome, to have a registered migration agent assist with the application process. There are many things that are taken into consideration, some of which are not directly outlined in the application itself. Using a trusted migration agent will not only help with the paperwork side of things but at Mygration, we offer support throughout the entire process.

If you would like to speak to one of our qualified and registered migration agents based in Queensland, Australia, contact us today.

Australian Visas

Comments are closed.

Points Calculator Take Visa Assessment Contact Us