Australia is a place like no other and Immigration is at the forefront of what makes our country so unique and diverse. If you want the opportunity to live and work, or study in Australia, the first step is to find out more about the visa options that are available to you.
We know Australian visa applications can be stressful and at times a daunting experience, especially if you are doing it alone. But it doesn’t have to be. Our team of dedicated lawyers and registered migration agents in Brisbane and the Gold Coast have over 20 years combined experience in Australian migration law, and we want be part of your visa journey.
Our professionals will give you frank and honest advice about your visa prospects and provide you with fixed fees so there are no hidden surprises.
Australia has one of the most complex and constantly changing Migration systems in the world, with scores of visa pathways to navigate.
Thanks to our dedicated team, no option will be left unexplored and we tailor our advice to your unique case and visa circumstances regardless of how complex. You can trust that if there is a way we will find it, or we will map out with you how to work toward achieving your migration goals.
At Mygration we can help with all possible visa subclasses and have experience across all fields.
Our services are as diverse as the visas themselves and we can help at any stage of your visa application or simply provide you with legal advice so that you can make an informed decision about your visa options.
Our experience is extensive and covers the following visas for Australia:
- Student visas for college and university course enrolments in Australia
- Student skilled Graduate temporary work visas
- 407 Occupational on-the-job training visas (traineeship and internship programs)
- Skilled points tested independent and sponsored visas for Australia
- Temporary work full time TSS employer sponsored visas
- Permanent Employer sponsored visas for regional areas (RSMS) and non-regional areas(ENS)
- Family visas for parents, children and couples
- Temporary Business and Investment visas for Australia
- Entrepreneur Business visas for Startup Australian Businesses (Temporary)
- Business and Significant Investment visas for experienced business owners (Permanent)
- Protection and humanitarian visas for Australia
- Responding to cancellation notices from Department of Home Affairs
- Appealing visa refusals or cancellations to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Advising, preparing and submitting health and character waivers for visa applications
- Ministerial intervention applications
- Federal and High Court Appeals
Our team love what they do and are passionate about helping you to achieve your goals. We will advocate for you, be your biggest supporters and relentlessly pursue your visa goals as if they were our own. Why not get in touch now with our registered migration experts?